On 08/22/2011 10:02 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
  Hi,

I receive an error when I attempt to go to Policy -> Automount ->
custom_location -> Settings -> Update:

IPA Error 905

unknown command u'automountlocation_mod'

Indeed the command is not available using the CLI either. A known issue?

Right, there is currently not a way to rename a location (no plans for one either unless requested).

Ok, I don't need it. I suggest the update button in the web interface should be removed to avoid confusion.

Also, when choosing "Add" to add a map, the "Indirect" map type is
selected by default, however I need to click on "Direct", then
"Indirect" to see the "Mount point" and "Parent map" options.

A known issue?

I didn't find an open ticket on it, can you open one describing what you are seeing? (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket)

thanks

rob

I don't think I have access to create new tickets here:

"TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation"

I usually open them on bugzilla... That's not the right place?

Rgds,
Siggi