Stephen Ingram wrote:
I've been testing for some time now while still using my old rickety
2.0 release candidate. I'm now ready to setup a fresh install on F15.
I've read several posts that lead me to believe that I should be using
the testing repository instead of the release one. I notice, however,
that you can't install from the testing repository because of too many
dependency issues. Should I just use the release repository and then
upgrade using testing, or is there another recommended way to get to a
properly functioning 2.1?

Steve

Do you mean the test repositories on freeipa.org? You should not need to enable these, Fedora 15 should have everything you need. You probably need to enable updates-testing though.