Jimmy wrote:
I temporarily disabled SElinux(echo 0 >/selinux/enforce) and the install
completed. Did I miss something in the documentation? I didn't see
anything aboud SElinux in the install doc.

It should work in enforcing mode.

Can you provide the output of this:

ausearch -m avc -ts recent

This will show us the SELinux denials over the last 10 minutes (recent).

rob

Jimmy

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com