I've seen mentioned on this list before that it is better to just
image the entire system as a backup rather than actually try to figure
out where the specific files are that relate to the various components
of IPA. What I'm wondering is what if you want to upgrade the
distribution say from Fedora 15 to 16. How would this work as related
to a production IPA install? I also know that some of our
installations that begin on Fedora would end up on Redhat so that
customers could take advantage of support. Is there any mechanism by
which these upgrades could work?

Steve