I would recommend using Kerberos for authentication, i.e. parameter "-Y
GSSAPI". That always worked for me...

On 09/14/2011 08:59 PM, Dan Scott wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to perform an authenticated LDAP search against a FreeIPA
server (Fedora 15, freeipa-server-2.1.0-1.fc15.x86_64).

When I run:

[root@kelvin ~]# ldapsearch -D
"uid=guser,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com" -w 'guserpassword'
-b "cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com" -h kelvin.example.com -v
"uid=guser" -ZZ -c -d1

I receive the following error:

ldap_start_tls: Connect error (-11)
         additional info: TLS error -8172:Unknown code ___f 20

Full details shown in attachment.

Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dan Scott
http://danieljamesscott.org

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3 Group). Registered in Ireland no.
378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18