From: Red Hat Network Alert [mailto:dev-n...@rhn.redhat.com]
Sent: 15. september 2011 09:58
To: Sigbjørn Lie
Subject: RHN Errata Alert: ipa-client bug fix update

Red Hat Network has determined that the following advisory is applicable to
one or more of the systems you have registered:

Complete information about this errata can be found at the following location:
      https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/errata/details/Details.do?eid=12202

Bug Fix Advisory - RHBA-2011:1290-1

An updated ipa-client package that fixes one bug is now available for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 5.

IPA (Identity, Policy, Audit) is an integrated solution to provide centrally
managed identity, that is, machine, user, virtual machines, groups, and
authentication credentials. The ipa-client package provides a tool to enroll a
machine to an IPA version 2 server.

This update fixes the following bug:

* Prior to this update, GSSAPI credential delegation was disabled in the curl
utility due to a security issue. As a result, applications that rely on
delegation did not work properly. This update utilizes a new constructor
argument in the xmlrpc-c client API to set the new CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION
curl option. This option enables the credential delegation, thus fixing this
bug. (BZ#736658)

Users of ipa-client are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which fixes
this bug.