I've successfully used ipa user-mod --setattr to remove custom
attributes that I've added by simply setting the attribute equal to
nothing. However, it does not work in the case of objectclasses since
there are several and the command does not support multiple arguments.
I've seen references to --delattr in older v1 documentation.
Obviously, this could be easily accomplished with an ldapmodify
command, but it would be nice to have directly in ipa. Is this already
supported and I simply don't know the correct command?

Steve