Stephen Ingram wrote:
Rob-

I tried that, but I couldn't figure out the correct format:

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1, oc2, oc3

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1 oc2 oc3

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1, objectclass=oc2, objectclass=oc3

and some others. Nothing seemed to work all reporting that multiple
arguments were not supported.

This should work

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1 --addattr=objectclass=oc2 --addattr=objectclass=oc3 ...

rob

Steve