Stephen Ingram wrote:
Rob-

I think this works. I'm not totally sure because I keep getting
strange schema violation errors. Perhaps it is the way each --setattr
option is evaluated by the directory. I'm going to have to dig deeper
to find out.

setattr are evaluated first, so the setattr wipes out objectclass and sets it to a single value. addattr then adds the other values.

Needless to say thought, a --delattr option would make it much easier
to say quickly remove an objectclass or one of a list of email
addresses.

Yes.

rob

Steve