On 10/21/2011 08:15 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 10/21/2011 02:04 PM, Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
Hi,

I've updated to freeipa-server-2.1.3-2.fc15.x86_64.

There is no hosts showing as enrolled in the webui. In the CLI hosts are reported to have a keytab. Is this a known issue?

Rgds,
Siggi

PS. KUDOS on the speed of lookups! MASSIVE improvement both in the CLI and in the WEBUI!!!

They use exactly the same API. The only difference between the webUI and the CLI is that the WebUI is marshalled via JSON, and the CLI uses XML RPC. So you should see exactly the same results in both. Have you typed something into your filter field that is hiding the hosts?

No search filter, that I know of. I assume you're referring to the top right hand corner field?

That field is empty, I'm displaying all hosts. Still noting in the "Enrolled?" field.

Rgds,
Siggi