On 11/08/2011 04:16 PM, Griffing, Thomas (Tom) wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I am a consultant for Verizon and have been tasked with determining the best
> technology for centralizing authentication for Red Hat servers to the
> Microsoft AD servers.  I have looked at IPA and the JBoss presentation reads
> well, but I'd like to know if IPA is ready for use in the corporate
> environment.
>
> If it is ready, what is the best distribution for hosting IPA?  RHEL 6.1,
> RHEL 6.2b, Fedora, ???
>
> Looking forward to your rely.
>
> Thomas Griffing
>

> Verizon Proprietary
> NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is
> confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for the use by
> the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
> responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised
> that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination,
> copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the
> disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in
> error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message

Hello,

Best place for such questions is freeipa-users list.
You can try IPA in Fedora.
If you want some supported version than it is coming out as a part of
the RHEL6.2 later _*this*_ year.
It is currently a part of the RHEL6.2 beta so you can give it a try.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IPA project,