On 11/16/2011 08:40 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
Are you using DES keys ? In that case you probably need to allow weak crypto on both server and client. Note that if all your server/clients are FC16 and you have no old ones < FC14 or < RHEL 6 then you do not need to force the creation of the nfs/ principal to use only DES keys. Simo.

No. I did not use any -e parameter to ipa-getkeytab, so I got aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96, aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96, des3-cbc-sha1 and arcfour-hmac. Also, enctype 18 is AFAIK not weak.

I also tried enabling weak crypto, and to use only des keys, but that didn't help either.

Tom