On 11/21/2011 05:10 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Steven Jones wrote:
Hi,

I got Firefox on the IPA server (RHEL6.2beta 64bit) working yesterday, today the Kerberos ticket had expired, so re-run kinit admin and hit re-try but I still have to re-configure Firefox.....this seems odd....is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

How did you reconfigure it? The button again? Did you look to see if it was already configured? Did you try a restart of FF?

Firefox in the past, 3.x-era, tended to be a bit flaky with tickets, especially renewing them. I can't recall any problems since 3.6.

YOu should not have need to reconfigure it. A Reload of the page should have been all it took.