Hello,

I'm running version 2.0.0-23 under Scientific 6.1. I've noticed that users in
the "User Administrator" role,  don't have access via the web UI to actually
manage groups. The only link under "Identity" is "Users". CLI management works
as expected. Is this a known bug with the relatively old version of FreeIPA I'm
running?

$ ipa role-show "User Administrator"
  Role name: User Administrator
  Member users: levesque
  Privileges: user administrators, group administrators

$ ipa privilege-show "group administrators"
  Privilege name: Group Administrators
  Permissions: add groups, remove groups, modify groups, modify group membership
  Granting privilege to roles: User Administrator

Best,
Ian