Thanks for that, I will try it again tomorrow.

Just curious, but I'm getting the impression that when we do finally go live
with IPA v2.x. It will take some monitoring to ensure that clients are always
compatible?

I imagine that when Fedora 18 comes out, my "now" current IPA Server my have
issues with that ipa-client? Are Redhat planning to make this backward and
forward compatible? I only ask because at this stage we don't have a SOE for
our LAN.

cya

Craig