On 03.01.2012 18:32, JR Aquino wrote:

wasn't certmonger supposed to be designed to automatically handle
this situation?

I ran into the same problem a while ago. Seems that there was a faulty
version at some point which prevented automated updates.

It took me some time to fix it and roughly required setting a date back
in the past when the certificates were still valid and then renewing the
certificates manually. I think "ipa cert-request" was involved and I
remember that at some point I needed to restart certmonger and then it
immediately worked, but before the restart I had lots of failed tries.

Hope that helps somehow,
        Tim

--
KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group            AllemaniACs RoboCup Team