> Just wondering if there was anyone listening on the list that might be
> available for little work integrating FreeIPA with Active Directory
> (preferrably in the south east US.) I hope this isn't against the list
> rules, I just thought one of you guys could help or point me in the right
> direction.

If you want some help, it is certainly not against list rules ;-) But in that
case, it would be much better if you asked what exactly do you need.

I'm not an AD expert, but a couple tips: If you are looking for cross-domain
(cross-realm) trust, then you might be a bit disappointed, it is still in
development, so it probably won't be 100% functional at this moment.

If you are looking for something else, could you be a little more specific what
it is?

I also recommend starting with reading some doc:
http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal

Thanks
Jan