Apologies in advance for my lack of understanding of NIS, I think I
started my career a bit late for that particular product.

Anyway, the sudo rules require the nisdomainname to be set on the
server. The documentation states using nisdomainame CL tool, however,
this does not appear to survive reboots.

I have found that you can set NISDOMAINNAME in /etc/sysconfig/network,
however, this too, at least on RHEL 5 systems (haven't been able to test
6 yet) does not seem to actually set the nisdomainname.

Trouble is of course, without the nisdomainname being set, sudo won't
work. This of course causes all kinds of excitement. So anyone know how
to set this properly, or is there something wrong with my setup?

-Erinn