On 01/11/2012 11:22 AM, Jimmy wrote:
We need to be able to replicate user/pass between Windows 2008 AD and FreeIPA.

That's what IPA Windows Sync is supposed to do.

I have followed many different documents and posted here about it and from what I've read and procedures I've followed we are unable to accomplish this.

What have you tried, and what problems have you run into?

It doesn't need to be a full trust.

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 3:03 AM, Jan Zelený <jzel...@redhat.com <mailto:jzel...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    > Just wondering if there was anyone listening on the list that
    might be
    > available for little work integrating FreeIPA with Active Directory
    > (preferrably in the south east US.) I hope this isn't against
    the list
    > rules, I just thought one of you guys could help or point me in
    the right
    > direction.

    If you want some help, it is certainly not against list rules ;-)
    But in that
    case, it would be much better if you asked what exactly do you need.

    I'm not an AD expert, but a couple tips: If you are looking for
    cross-domain
    (cross-realm) trust, then you might be a bit disappointed, it is
    still in
    development, so it probably won't be 100% functional at this moment.

    If you are looking for something else, could you be a little more
    specific what
    it is?

    I also recommend starting with reading some doc:
    http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal

    Thanks
    Jan