Dovecot is not running as root -> can't read your krb5.keytab...?

On 01/30/2012 01:16 PM, Dale Macartney wrote:

Proud winners of the prestigious Irish Software Exporter Award 2011 from Irish
Exporters Association (IEA).  Please, refer to our web site for more details
regarding the award.
--------
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited. Registered in Ireland no. 378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18