Enable debugging on rpc.gssd and prc.svcgssd daemons and paste the output.

Ondrej

On 02/07/2012 01:11 PM, Westerlund Johnny wrote:
Hey all.

I've been trying to setup kerberized NFS with IPA running on RHEL6.2 and NFS
running on RHEL5.7.
The documentation states that if you are using an older kernel (like the one in
RHEL5) you need to use allow_weak_crypto = yes in your krb5.conf and make sure
you specify -e des-cbc-crc
when exporting your keytab from the IPA server. However things are not working
out.

I do manage to export a des-cbc-crc key but when trying to mount the NFS share
from an IPA client on rhel 6.2 it doesnt work.
I have put the allow_weak_crypto = yes in the libdefaults section of my
krb5.conf on all machines in the domain. And i've tried changing my password
after that. But it still doesnt work.
I'm unsure what to expect but if i do a klist -e i dont see any des-cbc-crc key
in my keytab as the user i logged in as.

If i move the NFS server to a RHEL 6.2 the mount from the RHEL6.2 client works
just fine but then i'm unable to mount the share from the RHEL5.7 client.
If i do a kinit u...@myrealm.bla and check the klist -e i dont have any des-cbc
keys. I only get the AES ones.

I did find this thread about running rhel5/rhel6 clients but with an AD
kerberos domain so it's not the same problem. but they do get some of the same
symptoms.
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-nfs/msg22188.html

There they specify default_tgs_enctypes and default_tkt_enctypes to get it
working.

Anyone here know's whats wrong or what i'm doing wrong?

Regards
Johnny

Proud winners of the prestigious Irish Software Exporter Award 2011 from Irish
Exporters Association (IEA).  Please, refer to our web site for more details
regarding the award.
--------
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited. Registered in Ireland no. 378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18