On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 10:50 +0100, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com> wrote:
>         On 01/30/2012 09:47 AM, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
>         > Hi guys,
>         > Next days I'm going to start a test deployment of FreeIPA
>         > 2.1 but the following days I'm planning to have a look on
>         > the new features FreeIPA 2.2 brings.
>         >
>         > Are you going to release a alpha/beta package anytime in the
>         > future?
>         >
>         > Thanks in advance
>         > Marco
>         >
>         > --
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Freeipa-users mailing list
>         > Freeipa-users@redhat.com
>
>         Yes alpha is planned for next couple weeks.
>

> Sorry for asking again, but I'm really interested in this.
> Any news on the expected release date? I'm available to test it and
> give feedbacks, once released.

If you're interested in testing the nightly builds, you can install one
of the below repository files into /etc/yum.repos.d

Fedora 15-17:
http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-devel/ipa-devel-fedora.repo

RHEL 6:
http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-devel/ipa-devel-rhel.repo

Then you can 'yum update' to the latest nightlies.