Hi all,

Are configuration and management of BIND views a under consideration for any
future releases?  I tested that wrapping the dynamic-db element provided by
bind-sdb could be wrapped by a "view 'test'" scope and it works fine, so it
seems that it could be hacked together by just creating different views
pointing to different parts of the DIT.

But presumably, the UI would not be able to edit these different views.

I searched the archives and the web for any references to using views on
FreeIPA and didn't come up with anything, have others requested this
functionality?

Thanks, Brian