From: *Marco Pizzoli* <marco.pizz...@gmail.com
<mailto:marco.pizz...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Question about alpha release process
To: freeipa-de...@redhat.com <mailto:freeipa-de...@redhat.com>

Hi guys,
during next days I'm going to put more effort on my FreeIPA project, so
I would appreciate to test (and report problems/bugs, of course) with
other alpha versions of FreeIPA 2.2.
Have you got any plan to release other alpha versions shortly?

Just to know, thanks a lot as usual.
Marco

Nice timing, I had a response started to your original e-mail in another e-mail window :-)

The changes so far since the last alpha have been relatively minor which is why I haven't done another alpha so far (DNS being the exception). We have quite a lot of pending fixes I'm going to roll up into a release at the end of next week. Since we'll be feature complete I'll probably call it beta 1.

regards