On 02/25/2012 07:48 AM, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I see that there is not a web ui interface for setting user level
> ticket policies?
> Is there a particular reason for this? Just a curiousity.
We do not think there is a lot of value in one off password policies.
The password policies can be set per group. What is the real world use
case to set them per user? Even if you have a special user that needs a
special password policy it is usually not just one user but rather a
group of those.

Can you come up with an example where such logic has a flaw?

> Thanks
>     Marco

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal