On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2012, Stephen Ingram wrote:

...snip...

> You are using RC1, we have released beta1 last week, it should include
> the fix:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2012-March/msg00087.html
>
> Could you please try beta1?

Sorry, I assumed that since F17 was still a work in progress that it
would have the latest version. Updating worked. One thing, the
uninstall program did not remove the lock file directory
(/run/lock/dirsrv), which for some reason was owned by
memcached:memcached. This caused the first install to fail. Maybe it's
a good idea for the install program to at least check permissions on
this directory? I know someone could be running another directory
instance, but pkisrv:dirsrv aren't the normal permissions either, no?

Steve