Jimmy wrote:
Ok, I upgraded and that didn't go so well, now IPA doesn't start:

service ipa start
Starting Directory Service
Starting dirsrv:
     XXXXXX...                                             [  OK  ]
     PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]
Failed to read data from Directory Service: Failed to get list of
services to probe status!
Configured hostname 'XXXXXXXXX' does not match any master server in LDAP:
No master found because of error: {'matched': 'dc=XXX,dc=XXX', 'desc':
'No such object'}
Shutting down
Shutting down dirsrv:
     XXXXXX...                                             [  OK  ]
     PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]

*BUT* /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf exists now...

That would suggest your hostname doesn't match the hostname that IPA was installed as. Start just dirsrv and see what masters are configured:

ldapsearch -x -b cn=masters,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com

rob