Steven Jones wrote:
Section 7.4.2 on password sync calls for a download of a
PassSync.msi...I cannot locate this....so your doc needs updating I think.

For the 7.4.2 number 4 point 2 I see uid=passync cn=systemaccounts
cn=etc, then the dc= usual bits

I assume the two cn='s are "standard"?

It isn't incorrect, if that is what you are asking. cn is a multi-valued attribute.

number 4 point 4 ou=People,dc=example,dc=com is a "standard"?

It is merely an example. I think the default location for AD users is ou=Users.

So in my case it would simply be ou=People,dc=ods,dc=vuw,dc=ac,dc=nz

You'd want to check with your AD administrator(s).