Hi

I have multiple domains her but I want to use one user/group etc. database. How can I do it? Options:
1. Different realm for each domain, but how to share the user/group etc infos betwen different ipa servers?
2. One realm for al domains. Possible? (it is possible to change the realm after install/config?)
3. ?

Does someone have experience with multiple domains and ipa and can give some tips?
TiA

MfG
Christoph Kaminski

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings, Dr. Torsten Wolf

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.