Hi,

 I installed a master IPA server with dogtag certificate system installed; then
use ipa-replica-prepare and ipa-replica-install to install two IPA replica
servers. The two replicas are installed and 'ipa-replica-manage' commands shows
that user/group data replication link is established between master and
replicas. But the problem is, although dogtag certificate system was installed
on Master, it (the dogtag) is not installed onto replicas by default with
ipa-replica commands, let alone the certificate replication.

Another finding is that, all the masters and replicas servers doesn't have host
certificates created automatically. Is this normal and intended, or there is
something wrong? I'am running ipa-server-2.1.3-9 on red hat 6.2.

 Thanks.

--David