I have a IPA replica server with disk problems, and then it is reimaged and
rebuild. But when the IPA replica function is rebuilt, it reports the following
problem:

[root@ipareplica02 ipa]# ipa-replica-install --no-ntp
/var/lib/ipa/replica-info-ipareplica02.example.com.gpg

  [21/29]: setting up initial replication
Starting replication, please wait until this has completed.
[ipamaster.example.com] reports: Update failed! Status: [49  - LDAP error:
Invalid credentials]

Before I run the replica rebuilding step on IPA replica, I already run
'ipa-replica-manage disconn ipareplica01.example.com' on IPA master, and delete
the host entry for ipareplica02 as well.

Did I missed any steps above? Please help. Thanks.

--David