Steven Jones wrote:
I just setup a RHEL6 server as a NFS server and I have 2 x RHEL6 workstation clients
doing NFS via automount as per section 10.3 admin guide 6.3beta....all good until I
use a Ubuntu client to 'attack it"  I find the non-IPA's ubuntu client can
delete, alter and edit files......kind of Oops....I think there is a stage missing
in the doc or a bug.......can someone have a look at that doc and tell me if a step
is missing please?

I think more details are needed on what you set up.

How is the Ubuntu client mounting the NFS mount? As what user are you changing files?