Some of my users have expressed concerns about moving to FreeIPA because they
prefer to use SSH. The main reason behind that is because they can use agent
forwarding and only have to sign on once. I did find information on forwardable
Kerberos tickets, kinit -f. Has anyone used this in place of SSH keys, or do
you have other suggestions? There are a few service accounts scripted to work
with SSH keys so we may have to leave a few local accounts on the servers. I
don't particularly like that idea.

Sara Kline
System Administrator
Transaction Network Services, Inc