On 06/05/2012 10:42 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
Hi

This has bug has pretty much destroyed my IPA deployment.......I had a pretty
bad memory leak had to reboot every 36 hours...made worse by trying later 6.3?
rpms didnt fix the leak and it went split brain........2 months and no
fix....boy did that open up a can of worms.....

:/

In my case I cant see how its churn as I have so few entries (<50) and Im adding no more
items at present....unless a part of ipa is "replicating and diffing" in the
background to check consistency?

I also have only one way replication now at most,  master to replica and no
memory leak shows in Munin at present.........

but I seem to be faced with a rebuild from scratch.......

Did you do the "max entry cache size" tuning? If you did, what did you set it
to?

Did you do any other tuning from the 389-ds tuning guide?

Rgds,
Siggi