On 06/06/2012 12:38 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 06/05/2012 06:31 PM, Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
Could the Kerberos issue have anything to do with the sssd_be process
crashing at the exact time you are restarting IPA?

I have seen the same issue, twice, but it got sorted after running
"ipactl restart" a second time. Never really figured out what
happened, except I noticed sssd_be crashing at the exact time I
restarted IPA the first time.

We would be glad to resolve the issues if we had sufficient information
to troubleshoot.
If you have a good set of logs and config files and hopefully a
reproducer please do not hesitate to log a bug or ticket.
We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with IPA and hope
that you will continue working with us to make the project work better.

Thanks
Dmitri

Thanks Dmitri. I do open bug requests when I find re-producible issues, however I was not sure where to start with the KDC issue as I've not been able to find a way to consistently re-produce it. :)

Rgds,
Siggi