I will look into that. I've got nearly a year before I have to do my machine migrations, so one would assume that this feature would stabilize by the time I get around to doing an actual implementation. I'll play with it and see if I can make it work. Although, the instructions do mention validating it from the windows side of things which may stop me dead in the water since I have no access.

Brian