Maciej Sawicki wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Maciej Sawicki
<maciej.sawi...@polidea.pl>  wrote:
Hi,
I (almost) managed to migrate groups from my previous server. That is
groups names migrated perfectly, unfortunately when I login to web
panel all groups are empty.

I used following command:
ipa migrate-ds ldap://192.168.1.125:389
--bind-dn="cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=com" --group-container='ou=groups'
--group-objectclas='posixGroup'

I will appreciate any help.

I think the problem is that my current installation use "memberUid"
attribute in group object and free-ipa uses "memberUid" in user
object.

I find the compatibility plugin so I think after migration it will
allow me to use IPA in legacy environment. The problem is how to
preform migration? Can I use migrate script for this or should I write
my own?

Pass in --schema=RFC2307 to the migrate-ds command to migrate these groups.