george he wrote:
Hello all,
While waiting for more suggestions on my thread "is not an IPA v2
Server", I tried to install ipa server on other machines running fc16
and fc15.
When server is on fc16, I get the same error as when it's on fc17, wget
failed: No route to host.
when server is on fc15, wget still failed, but the reason was
"Connection refused".
Seems to me there's something else to do after running
ipa-server-install on the server.

This is unrelated to IPA. We do no network configuration changes, only start services.

The client is doing a simple wget which just issues an HTTP request. The network stack is saying it can't talk to the IPA server so I'd start there. wireshark might be helpful.