Maciej Sawicki wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Rob Crittenden<rcrit...@redhat.com>  wrote:
Pass in --schema=RFC2307 to the migrate-ds command to migrate these groups.

Thank you Rob. I tried this option and it didn't helped, my groups in
ipa are steel empty :(.

regards,
Maciej Sawicki

It won't re-migrate a group once it is added. Did you remove the group in IPA before trying again?

I did a quickie test using a current build from master (what will become 3.0) and it worked ok. We haven't done any migration changes since 2.2 so it should be the same code. What version and platform are you using?

The command-line I used was:

# ipa migrate-ds ldap://pogo.example.com:3389 --schema=RFC2307 --with-
compat

My data was:

dn: uid=user1,ou=People,dc=greyoak,dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: posixaccount
objectclass: inetorgperson
sn: User
givenname: test
uid: user1
uidnumber: 10000
gidnumber: 10001
loginshell: /bin/sh
homedirectory: /home/user1
cn: Test User

dn: uid=user2,ou=People,dc=greyoak,dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: posixaccount
objectclass: inetorgperson
sn: User
givenname: test
uid: user2
uidnumber: 10003
gidnumber: 10004
loginshell: /bin/sh
homedirectory: /home/user2
cn: Test User 2

dn: uid=user3,ou=People,dc=greyoak,dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: posixaccount
objectclass: inetorgperson
sn: User
givenname: test
uid: user3
uidnumber: 10005
gidnumber: 10006
loginshell: /bin/sh
homedirectory: /home/user3
cn: Test User 3

dn: cn=schema,ou=Groups,dc=greyoak,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
objectClass: posixgroup
cn: schema