Rich Megginson wrote:
On 06/21/2012 09:11 PM, george he wrote:
Hello Rich,
Thanks for the help. This does remove the group so I can add the user
back.
But when I try to ssh, as that user, to the machines that the user
logged on before "ipa user-del", I get "permission denied".
I removed the user's home directory because it still belongs to the
deleted UID:GID. After that I still get "permission denied".
Any suggestions?

I don't know. I just wanted to make sure you were using
389-ds-base-1.2.11.5 or .6 or later on F-17 to avoid this "dangling"
private group in the future.

I'd check to see what /var/log/secure has to say.