Hello,

I am by no means an expert either, but I believe what you are recommending would forward requests for "myzone.tld" to the ip.of.forwarder1 etc. I want ipaserver1 to actually be a slave (do AXFR / IXFR -- hold all the data) of "myzone.tld", and have ipaserver2 slave this data from ipaserver1.

Thanks,
Mike