Rob may have already contacted you with this, but if not we would like to get more debugging information by have the server log what is occurring when it processes your requests.

To do this you'll need to turn on the debug flag in the IPA configuration file /etc/ipa/default.conf, add a line that says:

debug = True

Then restart the server to pick up the new configuration. The information will be written to /var/log/httpd/error_log.

We only need the contents of the log from when the server was restarted with debug logging enabled. For privacy reasons I suggest you send the contents of the log to one of the IPA team members directly in a private email, not to the public freeipa list.

Thanks!

John

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>