Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 07/19/2012 06:06 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
having problems with,

ipa sudorule-add-host --groups banner-server-group banner-rule

So I want to use a host-group so I can run this command accross multiple
servers, I take it I cant so I have to add it per host?

Should work with host groups and user groups.
I do not have the exact syntax in front of me.
Please check the ipa help system it has all the details.
If something does not work as advertised please collect all the details,
logs, output and file a bug or ticket.

To add the banner-server-group hostgroup to the sudo rule:

ipa sudorule-add-host --hostgroups banner-server-group banner-rule