I have an unusual situation.  Our DBAs want different passwords for
the oracle account
on production and development machines.  I'm using local
authentication for oracle
on all the boxes, but they're also not allowed to log in directly as
oracle, only su, but
su always wants to go to ldap first.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get su to look at local auth
first, then go to
ldap?

Another consideration is that this is AIX.  I'm pretty sure if given a
Linux solution to
this I could adapt (AIX *can* use PAM, it just doesn't by default.)

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6