Lucas Yamanishi wrote:
Is there any way to completely reinitialize the Dogtag instance atomically?

My PKI-IPA directory looks like this:

ldapsearch -x -h localhost -p 7389 -D "cn=directory manager" -W -b 'o=ipaca'
'objectClass=*'
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <o=ipaca> with scope subtree
# filter: objectClass=*
# requesting: ALL
#

# ipaca
dn: o=ipaca
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
o: ipaca

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

It's like that on both my master and replica, and my backups don't go
back far enough.  I think something happened during replica management,
but I'm not sure.  I haven't used the full range of PKI features up to
this point, so this isn't a huge issue for me just yet.  In any case, I
imagine it will become a big deal at some point, if not for my usage,
for management of the IPA instance as a whole.

So, how can I fix this?  I do have the private key, if that's any use.

I'm not sure what would cause every single entry to be removed. Do the logs shed any light on this?