Check your idmapper configuration (idmapd.conf) - not quite sure if IPA
cares about NFSv4 ID mapper configuration....

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Rob Ogilvie <r...@axpr.net> wrote:
>> Files accessed over NFS with users that are not local (FreeIPA users)
>> are being squashed to nobody:nobody on my OEL6 box.  My nfs is set to
>> "defaults" on the client.
>
> As an addendum to this: I'm not interested in strong security in my
> NFS implementation; simplicity is what we use NFS for.  If there's a
> simpler way than copying files across all the clients, I'm game.  :-)
>
> Rob

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited. Registered in Ireland no. 378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18