Ondrej Valousek wrote:
Sorry, the parameter mentioned below has already been implemented :-)

He wants to be able to share a common set of maps between locations rather than having to duplicate them across each location.

We're limited by the LDAP clients at this point because they just query a basedn and can't really do anything complex.

Using a virtual view is one of the options we've considered, but honestly we haven't spent a lot of time looking into this yet. The problem with trying to virtually add things to a location is it could get very complex very quickly and either hamper performance, debugging, or both very quickly.

regards