Are there any plans to enforce the password policy on LDAP binds? Mostly I'm interested in password expiration since I can right only Kerberos authentication fails with an expired password. I was able to find ticket #343 and an old freeipa-devel thread (http://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2011-January/msg00500.html) referencing some other features, but nothing on expiration.

--
-----
*question everything*learn something*answer nothing*