From: Rob Crittenden [mailto:rcrit...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:44 PM
To: Macklin, Jason {DASB~Branford}
Cc: d...@redhat.com; freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Sudo works for full access, but not on a per
command or host level.

Can you confirm that you have sudoer_debug set to 2?

If I gather correctly, this is on RHEL 6.3? What version of sudo?

I'm seeing different output. Mine includes the number of candidate results for
sudoUser are found.

If you watch /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-REALM/access on your IPA server you'll be
able to see the LDAP searches the sudo client is making. The log is buffered so
you won't see them immediately. Can you send us the queries that are being made?

thanks