Rob Crittenden wrote:
Bret Wortman wrote:
Sorry, that wasn't clear at all, was it? The latest attempt was after I
ran the cleanup. No joy; it's still failing at the same point and tomcat
is definitely not running.

In order to diagnose why dogtag is failing to install we need to see the
logs from /var/log/pki-ca and the full /var/log/ipaserver-install.log.
You can send them directly to me or Martin if you'd prefer.

To close the loop on this, I had Bret yum reinstall the pki-selinux package. For some reason sometimes it fails to load the required SELinux contents on install.

Doing that has resolved the installation issue.